Tipperary Technology Park has been developed to meet the needs of both current and future technology and knowledge-intensive enterprises. The Park is owned and managed by Shannon Development and is promoted in co-operation with IDA Ireland, Thurles Town Council, Tipperary North County Council, Thurles Chamber and the private sector.
Within walking distance of Thurles Town Centre, Tipperary Technology Park is located at a premier site, adjacent to the LIT Tipperary and the Thurles Racecourse. The Park along with the LIT Tipperary, providing a truly innovative world-class environment for both academia and knowledge-based enterprise.
Park facilities include a business incubation centre (InnovationWorks) a range of quality office-style accommodation and fully serviced sites.
Coupled with a state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure and access to the facilities, services and resources of the LIT Tipperary, this parkland location offers companies an impressive, modern business environment, which is rapidly becoming a hub of technology and knowledge-intensive enterprise in the centre of Ireland. Dublin, Cork & Limerick are no more than 1½ hrs by road or mainline rail.
Tipperary Technology Park is the ideal location for your facility within the European Union.
- Corporation tax rate of 12.5% will apply to all sectors
- Generous depreciation allowances on plant, buildings and equipment
- Network of double taxation agreements with a wide range of countries
- Tax-free patent royalty income on products developed and patented in Ireland
Business Incubation – Innovation Works Bringing Business to Life
InnovationWorks has been specifically designed around the needs of high potential businesses, supporting them through the start-up phase and the early years of operation. InnovationWorks Thurles offers clients a range of customised support services including direct high-speed broadband connection to the global market place. The facilities are ready to go so that businesses can be up and running quickly to exploit the full potential of the knowledge economy.
InnovationWorks currently comprises 2 blocks – IW1 and IW2. A new facility IW3 is planned to be ready to occupy by late 2009.
- IW1 – 20,000 sq ft – this two-storey building consists of Concept development space (Hotdesks), technology incubation space, 2nd stage incubation and large floor plate accommodation.
- IW2 – 5,000 sq ft - this is a single storey office development consisting of 14 technology incubation units ranging from 75sqft to 800sqft.
Coming in 2009
- IW3 – 20,000 sq ft – this two-storey building consists of 2nd stage incubation and large floor plate accommodation.
0504 29306 |keatingb@ShannonDevelopment.ie
Tipperary Technology Park
Tipperary Technology Park, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
- Press Release: Shannon Development reaffirms its commitment to North Tipperary
- conference facilities in Thurles
- hotels & B&B accomodation in Thurles